Welcome! We are pleased that a job opportunity with Emergency Ambulance Service, Inc. may be aligned with your career aspirations. We are always looking for professionals to join our team. Thank you for your interest in our company and joining the noble and rewarding EMS profession as a member of our ranks.
We believe a company is only as good as the people who work for it. Therefore, we are always seeking highly-skilled, talented and motivated individuals who want to contribute to the growth and success of our dynamic organization.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Emergency Ambulance Service, Inc. is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity and it is our policy to ensure equal employment opportunities for all, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other non job-related characteristic protected by law.
All applicant hiring is contingent on the following factors:
- Receipt of a fully completed, signed (electronic signatures are acceptable) and dated Employment Application;
- The applicant must be at least 18 years of age or older (20 ½ years of age or older for EMT positions). On occasion applicants under 18 will be considered, however, they must obtain a work permit;
- The applicant must possess at a minimum a High School Diploma or GED;
- The applicant must hold all required licenses, certifications, and/or permits, including proper identification;
- Receipt of a current DMV Printout, showing responsible driving history and indicating acceptable status for driving Company vehicles, (no more than 30 days old, if applying for any job requiring driving, i.e. Emergency Medical Technician);
- Successful completion of a comprehensive job-specific written examination, which tests base knowledge, and decision-making skills; (if applicable);
- Social Security Number Verification – An individual’s social security number is checked against a national database to determine the validity of the number.
- Successful completion of an investigative consumer report (background check) and reference check;
- Successful completion of a Criminal Background Search (for all positions involving patient care) through the CA DOJ, FBI and the Nationwide Criminal Database. The search must indicate that the applicant is not precluded from certification or licensure for reasons defined in the Health and Safety Code or elsewhere;
- Successful completion of a search of the Fraud and Abuse Control Information Systems (FACIS®) database to ensure the applicant is not excluded from any government or healthcare contracts. FACIS® identifies sanctioned individuals with OIG, GSA and other federal agencies, as well as disciplinary actions by federal agencies and licensing and certification agencies in all 50 states.
- Acceptable documentation for compliance with the Immigration and Naturalization Act of 1986, as amended;
- Successful passing of a post offer physical examination (if indicated) and/or a drug screen without any limitations;
- Successfully passing a post offer job specific physical fitness test (if indicated); and;
- Successfully passing an Oral Interview.
Job Specific Requirements (Please review prior to applying for any of these positions)
Click the link below to download a sheet detailing the benefits we offer
On-Line Employment Application
To ensure full consideration, you must fill out our online application completely. All fields marked with an asterisk (*) REQUIRE A RESPONSE.
Emergency Ambulance Service, Inc. only accepts employment applications via our on-line process. A resume, if appropriate, may be attached where indicated. No phone calls will be accepted regarding a pending application. All communication on your application status will be initiated by our recruiter.
Your application and any required supplemental materials must be complete and accurate. Any discrepancies will not be judged in the applicants favor and may constitute denial of employment consideration. Our retention period for qualified employment applications is one (1) year.
To all third party agencies: Emergency Ambulance Service, Inc. does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to us. Emergency Ambulance Service, Inc. will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Click here for Current Employment Opportunities After choosing this option you will be taken to another page.