In order to process your application for the position of Communications Dispatcher, your completed, electronically signed Employment Application must be submitted along with verification you have the documents described below.
- California Driver’s License;
- CPR Card (Health Care Provider – AHA or Red Cross);
- International Academies of Emergency Dispatch (IAED) – Emergency Telecommunicator (ETC) Certificate or Emergency Medical Dispatcher (EMD) Certificate or Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) Certificate;
- Typing certificate (evidencing ability to type a minimum of 25 WPM);
- ICS – 100 – Introduction to Incident Command System Course Completion Certificate; and
- ICS-700 – National Incident Management Systems (NIMS) An Introduction – Training Course Completion Certificate.
NOTE: In order to apply you must have already obtained and must be able to present of each of the licenses/certifications. They must be brought into the business office if you are invited for an interview. No interview will be granted without the certifications.