In order to process your application for the position of Respiratory Therapist, your completed, electronically signed Employment Application must be submitted along with verification you have the documents described below.
- California Driver’s License
- California Respiratory Care Practitioner (RCP) License
- CPR Card (Health Care Provider – AHA or Red Cross)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Provider Certification
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support Provider Certification (if participating in transports of pediatric patients)
NOTE: Copies of your certifications should only be brought into the business office if you are invited for an interview. The interview will not be conducted unless you bring ALL of the certifications in on the day of the interview. Also, all Respiratory Therapist applicants must meet the requirements of the County of Los Angeles, and as outlined within Pre-Hospital Care Policy Reference 414.