Emergency Ambulance Service, Inc. has been a respected leader in the delivery of ambulance transportation in the Southland for over three decades.
Founded in November 1977, Emergency Ambulance has proudly served Orange and Los Angeles Counties for over 39 years. When we began, we operated out of a small office with only one ambulance on-duty. Today our company is one of the longest-serving, family owned and operated ambulance providers in the LA Metropolitan Area. We provide more than 80 local jobs and operate three fully functional bases throughout the area. We built the company based on service and commitment, and those philosophies and principles still apply today.
One of the hallmarks of the company is our family culture. It continues today, although the organization has grown markedly. Unlike many companies that lose their focus on their cultural roots over time, Emergency strongly embraces the importance of individual relationships with our employees. We are equally committed to relationships with our external customers; our patients, the community, other responders and allied healthcare professionals. To this end, the small-company, family-oriented feeling of Emergency endures and is the base of our company culture.
With over 39 years of experience, Emergency is confident of its ability to continue providing cost effective and quality ambulance service to each of the communities and clients it serves – one patient at a time.
Mission Statement and Corporate Values
The central purpose and role of Emergency Ambulance Service, Inc. is defined as:
|“To provide excellent medical service and transportation in a prompt, professional and safe manner using Yesterday’s Values and Today’s Capabilities.”|
The corporate values governing Emergency’s development will include the following:
- Emergency operates in accordance with the highest standards in all relationships with patients and other customers, competitors, suppliers, employees, and the community in general. To accomplish this we will:
- Make high quality patient care and customer service our highest priorities.
- Preserve the rights and dignity of all persons, whether they are patients, other customers, competitors, suppliers, employees, or members of the community in general.
- Promote open communication and participative management.
- Support and respect those with whom we interact.
- Purchase, use, and maintain the best equipment available.
- Remain a profitable organization by being concerned about productivity and efficiency.